Several PHRI trials will be presented at European Society of Cardiology (ESC) Congress 2022 in in Barcelona, Spain as well as online.
Sunday, August 28: Hot Line Session 5
- PACIFIC-Stroke: Phase 2 program of anti-coagulation via inhibition of Facotr XIa by the oral compound BAY 2433334, a non-cardioembolic stroke study – PHRI Scientist Ashkan Shaomenesh
- INVICTUS: Rivaroxaban versus VKA for rheumatic atrial fibrillation – Ganesan Karthikeyan (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), co-PI with PHRI Senior Scientist Stuart Connolly
- AXIOMATIC-SSP: Antithrombotic treatment with factor XIa inhibition to optimize management of acute thromboembolic events for secondary stroke prevention – PHRI Scientist Mike Sharma
Monday, August 29: Hot Line Session 10
- Anti-Coronavirus Therapies to Prevent Progression of COVID-19 (ACT) Outpatient Trial – PHRI Senior Scientist John Eikelboom
- ACT Inpatient Trial – PHRI Scientist Sanjit Jolly
Other PHRI presentations at ESC 2022 include:
- August 27: eCardiology/Digital Health Session – PHRI Scientist Harriette Van Spall on barriers and facilitators of the uptake of digital health technology in cardiovascular care: a systematic scoping review.
- August 28 – Joint Session with NEJM – PHRI Senior Scientist PJ Devereaux on valves, appendages, and peri-operative risk assessment.
- August 28 – Latest Science in Heart Failure Session 2 – PHRI Scientist Darryl Leong on G-CHF: LVEF and RV size.