The CRLB-GMEL offers a full range of laboratory services including:
- Biochemistry & biomarker analysis
- Genomics including DNA sequencing, gene expression, epigenetics
Genetic Analysis Using Multi-Omics
The genetics and molecular epidemiology team at CRLB-GMEL provides a broad range of genomic and proteomic solutions:
- Specializing in large-scale population genetic studies, capable of handling project sizes ranging from single samples to >10,000 samples.
- Supporting experimental design considerations, bioinformatics and statistical analyses, and interpretation/reporting of results.
We offer flexible bioinformatics support for all genomic services with regards to:
- Experimental design and planning considerations
- Quality control
- Statistical analysis
- Results interpretation and reporting
- Methodological / analytical tool development and optimization
Featuring two genotyping platforms and a proteomics platform, and the use of DNA methylation and gene expression analysis, the laboratory has supported many landmark PHRI studies over the years, and plays a growing role in PHRI’s current and planned studies – include components of active genetic analysis.