Your talent is needed for a large, dynamic statistics department at a world-leading health research institute. Bring your experience and skills to a meaningful career at the Population Health Research Institute in Hamilton Ontario. This temporary (1-year) full-time position is eligible for hybrid work.
Your role will be to ensure accurate design, implementation and maintenance of study databases in accordance with study specifications, good database design and data management standards, organizational procedures that support the accurate analysis of study data essential to meet the scientific goals and research at PHRI.
- Design and maintain study databases as well as study reports
- Collect report specifications, program reports, and associated graphics, and design a user-friendly reports interface
- Set up procedures for data import and export as needed
- System consistent checks; test and validate all aspects of programs for accuracy and provide user support for reports interface
- Maintain and support other programs, created by other programmers, as needed
Qualifications include: University degree in computer sciences or equivalent; demonstrated knowledge of SAS in Unix environment; demonstrated knowledge of both UNIX and Windows operating systems.
Preferred: Knowledge of DataFax; programming languages (SAS, Perl, Awk, Shell scripting).
This is a temporary (1 year) full-time position through Hamilton Health Sciences. Based in Hamilton, Ontario, this role is eligible for hybrid work.
For more details, and to apply, visit Job Number 107827.
Apply by 11:59 pm ET, August 31, 2023.