Your talent is needed in the exciting world of cardiac health research! Join the Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Study (LAAOS-IV) team at the Population Health Research Institute (PHRI).
We are seeking a temporary Research Coordinator (1 year full-time) to further add to the passion and skills of our dynamic team working in population health research.
As a Research coordinator, you will:
- Provide coordination and direction in the development of data management methodologies and site management practices for multiple studies; including key data management methods.
- Preparation, design and/or support development of study specific documentation
- Perform site monitoring and site visits to confirm adherence to study protocol, procedures, ICH-GCP guidelines, local and national regulations and guidelines
- Evaluate and review high level study reports to confirm accuracy in data reporting for data monitoring and study committees
- Prepare and present reports; organize and facilitate data transfers with external stakeholders (both incoming and outgoing)
- Development and monitoring of study timelines and key deliverables in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Management and administration of IP distribution, IP quality control and requirements per product monograph
- Mentor and support study staff by suggesting plans or training programs professional growth and development to aid team members in reaching their career goals
- Support Principal Investigator(s) in preparation of proposals, grant budgeting and writing as it pertains to human resources, investigator site payments, Investigational product, IT and system requirements
- Collaborate and provide guidance to supporting departments for the maintenance of study systems and development of study specific contracts
- Development and monitoring of study timelines and key deliverables in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and project team members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences or related areas of study as well as 3+ years of work experience in the coordination of multi-centre research studies
- Experience with management of large clinical research datasets and applicable knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines and international research requirements
- Highly developed leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Highly efficient computer skills and extensive experience with the Microsoft Office suite, iDataFax and FrameMaker software
- Broad knowledge of research methodology, clinical trials and drug development processes
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences temporary (1 year) full-time posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario.
If you have any inquiries regarding the study or the position, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!
For more information - and to apply - go to: Job Number 107497
Deadline for applications: October 30, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.