Your talent is needed at the Population Health Research Institute (PHRI) in the coordination of a cardiac health research study. Bring your experience and skills to a temporary (1 year) role in a dynamic team based in Hamilton, Ontario (eligible for hybrid remote work).
- Coordinate and direct the development of data management methodologies and site management practices for multiple studies
- Visit and monitor sites to conform adherence to study protocol, ICH-GCP guidelines, and local and national regulations
- Evaluate and review high level study reports to confirm accuracy in data reporting for data monitoring and study committees
- Manage and administer IP distribution, IP quality control, and requirements per product monograph
- Mentor and support study staff by suggesting plans or training programs
- Support the study’s Principal Investigator(s) in preparing proposals, grant budgets, and writing for various purposes
- Internal quality control of study operations
- Management of Trial Master File (TMF)
- SOP subject matter expert
Qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences or related areas of study, and 3+ years’ experience coordinating multi-centre research studies; managing large clinical research datasets, knowledge of ICH_GCP guidelines and international research requirements; broad knowledge of research methodology, clinical trials, and drug development process; experience with iDataFax and FrameMaker software.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, temporary (1 year) posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario (eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more information – and to apply – go to: Job Number: 107496.
Deadline for applications: August 28, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research