Your experience and skills are needed at Population Health Research Institute (PHRI), a Hamilton-based employer offering hybrid roles. Join a dynamic team working in a large Canadian health study.
As Research Coordinator, you will, in part…
- Coordinate and direct the development of data management methodologies and site management practices for multiple studies
- Visit and monitor sites to conform adherence to study protocol, ICH-GCP guidelines, and local and national regulations
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to supporting departments within our large research institute
- Prepare, design and support development of study-specific documentation!
- Mentor and support study staff by suggesting plans or training programs!
- Support the study’s Principal Investigator(s) in preparing proposals, grant budgets, and writing for various purposes
- More duties (as per the job posting)
Qualifications include: Bachelor’s in Health Sciences or related study, and 3+ years’ experience coordinating multi-centre research studies; experience with management of large clinical research datasets and applicable knowledge of ICH_GCP guidelines and international research requirements; broad knowledge of research methodology, clinical trials, and drug development process; extensive experience with iDataFax and FrameMaker software.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, regular posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more info (including pay range) and to apply for Job Number: 107196
Deadline for applications: Tuesday, August 8, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research… Join PHRI!