Your talent is needed in the exciting world of perioperative and surgery research! Join us at the Population Health Research (PHRI), leaders in the science of understanding the risk factors, treatment, and management of perioperative health outcomes. We are seeking a Research Assistant to further add to the passion and skills within our large, dynamic team.
As a Research Assistant, you will…
- Support the Research Coordinator/Program Manager to oversee reporting and management of data
- Create and test data reports, databases, edit checks, case report forms, and related programs, technology, and support tools
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues with study systems, reports, and data queries
- Communicate regularly with sites regarding study-related materials and issues; and more!
- Coordinate logistics, review requirements, and confirm accuracy for the shipping and collection of materials and supplies for the main study as well as for sub-studies
- Request and review reports from Statistics and/or ICT departments to maintain data integrity of the study; and more
Qualifications include: Bachelor related to Health or Business preferred; 2+ years’ experience in data management and research/clinical trials; familiarity with electronic data capture software and data authoring software.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, regular posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more information (including pay range) – and to apply – go to: Job Number 104662.
Deadline for applications: Monday, July 17, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
More about our Perioperative and Surgery research program.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!