Your talent is needed in the exciting world of health research! Join us at the Population Health Research (PHRI), leaders in the science of understanding the risk factors, treatment, and management of perioperative health outcomes. We are seeking a Research Assistant – a temporary (one-year) full-time position – to further add to the passion and skills within our dynamic team.
As a Research Assistant, you will…
- Support the Research Coordinator/Program Manager to oversee reporting and management of data
- Create and test data reports, databases, edit checks, case report forms, and related programs, technology, and support tools
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve issues with study systems, reports, and data queries
- Communicate regularly with sites regarding study-related materials and issues; and more
- Coordinate logistics, review requirements, and confirm accuracy for the shipping and collection of materials and supplies for the main study as well as for sub-studies
- Request and review reports from Statistics and/or ICT departments to maintain data integrity of the study; and more
Qualifications include: Health-related degree or previous clinical trial experience in a similar capacity; experience in study start-up processes (including database development and site initiation); understanding of data quality assurance processes (edit checks, query batches and statistical reports).
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, temporary (one-year) posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more information (including pay range) – and to apply – go to: Job Number 106847.
Deadline for applications: Monday, July 24, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!