Your talent is needed in the exciting world of health research! Join us at the Population Health Research (PHRI); we are seeking a Research Assistant ( regular full-time, eligible for hybrid work) to further add to the passion and skills within our dynamic team coordinating an international clinical trial.
As a Research Assistant, you will…
- Support the project manager, study coordinator, and data management assistants in correspondence with study investigators and other personnel in multiple countries
- Help establish efficient systems to store, maintain, and transfer study-related information
- Develop and maintain a large database to track efforts
- Assist with training of data entry staff; write reports; organize international study meetigs
- Develop monthly newsletters; manage and monitor supply shipments
- Assist in preparing research grants; other duties as assigned
Qualifications include: Health-related degree or previous clinical trial experience in a similar capacity; previous experience in clinical trials; proficiency in MS Access, PowerPoint, Framemaker and Datafax preferred.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences regular full-time posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid work).
For more information (including pay range) – and to apply – go to: Job Number 107014.
Deadline for applications: Monday, July 31, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!