Your talent is needed in the exciting world of cardiac health research! Join us at the Population Health Research (PHRI); we are seeking a temporary Research Assistant (1 year full-time, eligible for hybrid work) to further add to the passion and skills of our dynamic team working in population health research.
- Create and test data reports, databases, edit checks, case report forms, and related programs, technology and support tools
- Support Research Coordinator/Program Manager to oversee management and reporting of data
- Coordinate logistics, review requirements, and confirm accuracy for shipping and collection of materials and supplies for the main study as well as sub-studies
- Request and review reports from the statistics and/or ICT departments to maintain data integrity of the study
- Maintain ongoing communication with sites regarding all study related materials
- Perform activities related to major protocol deviations and data transfers
- Review IP-related information provided on study CRFs; provide user access to IP management systems (IVRS/IWRS)
- Aid with adjudication of events
- Review/draft safety reports
Qualifications include: Bachelor’s degree related to health business is preferred. Minimum 2 years of data management and research/clinical trials experience; familiarity with electronic data capture software and data authoring software such as Framemaker and iDataFax, MedDRA, WHO-DD, ICD-10-CA, CCI, and WINRECS.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences temporary (1 year) full-time posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid work).
For more information – and to apply – go to: Job Number 107411.
Deadline for applications: August 22, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!