Bring your skills to the dynamic field of cardiac health research by becoming a valuable member of the Population Health Research Institute’s (PHRI) Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Study (LAAOS-IV) team.
We are seeking a temporary Junior Research Coordinator (1 year, full-time) to further add to the passion and skills of our dynamic team working in population health research.
As a junior research coordinator, you will:
- Responsibilities include overseeing the collection, entry, verification, management, tracking, and reporting of data and other documents related to study management
- Create data collection forms, error checking methods and related programmes for efficient collection, analysis and reporting
- Troubleshoot computer problems
- Prepare required study documentation/updates and other required tools for the project
- Liaise with study centre personnel, study committee members and other related study personnel
- Ensure relevant clinical and research methodology is applied, and proper handling of all clinical research material is used
- Train and supervise data clerks and other study staff in the processing of study data (i.e. data entry)
- Assist with preparations of scientific papers, abstracts and graphs;
- Perform literature searches.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in health related field or previous clinical trial experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to work independently, excellent communication (both oral and written) and problem solving skills, and ability to work flexible hours .
- Proficiency in MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in cardiovascular clinical trials an asset.
- Experience with FrameMaker and DataFax or similar data management software an asset
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences temporary (1 year) full-time posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario.
If you have any inquiries regarding the study or the position, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!
For more information - and to apply - go to: Job Number 107495
Deadline for applications: October 30, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.