Your skills and experience are needed in the exciting world of health research at PHRI; bring your talent and passion to a committed team working in kidney health research! This full-time, regular opportunity is based in Hamilton, Ontario and eligible for hybrid work.
As a Junior Research Coordinator, you will…
- Oversee the collection, entry, verification, management, and reporting of data and other documents related to study management
- Create data collection forms, error checking methods, and related programs
- Train and supervise data clerks and other study staff in the processing of study data
- Ensure relevant clinical and research methodology is applied
- Communicate with study center personnel, study committee members; and more
Qualifications include: Bachelor degree or higher in health related field or previous clinical trial experience in a similar capacity; ability to work independently, flexible hours, and have excellent communication (oral and written) and problem-solving skills.
Assets include: previous experience in clinical trials; and experience with Framemaker and DataFax or similar.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, regular posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more information (including pay range) and to apply: Job Number 107415.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday August 15, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research | Join PHRI and Make a Big Impact