Your skills and experience are needed in the exciting world of digital health research at PHRI; bring your talent and passion to a committed team at a world leading research institute! This full-time, temporary (1 year) opportunity is based in Hamilton, Ontario and eligible for hybrid work.
As a Junior Research Coordinator, you will…
- Oversee the collection, entry, verification, management, and reporting of data and other documents related to study management
- Create data collection forms, error checking methods, and related programs
- Train and supervise data clerks and other study staff in the processing of study data
- Ensure relevant clinical and research methodology is applied
- Assist with preparing scientific papers, abstracts and graphs; and more
Qualifications include: Bachelor degree or higher in health related field or previous clinical trial experience in a similar capacity; ability to work independently and with flexible hours. Experience with FrameMaker and DataFax or similar data management software an asset.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, temporary (1-year) posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more information (including pay range) – and to apply – visit Job Number 107413.
Deadline for applications: Tuesday August 15, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research | Join PHRI and Make a Big Impact