Your skills and experience are needed in the contracts department of a large, leading health research institute. Join a close, dynamic team and help make a real difference in global health outcomes. This is a regular full-time position, based in Hamilton, Ontario and eligible for hybrid work.
- Negotiate and administer clinical research contracts with external research sponsors
- Establish and implement effective procedures for all research agreements
- Participate in training related to policies governing clinical trial conduct
- Provide service and support to research administrators and external agencies and act as liaise between university/hospital and funding agencies with respect to contracts
- Monitor and review research agreements to ensure hospital and university meet legal obligations
Requirements: University degree in law and/or business administration. Graduate degree or MBA preferred. At least 3 years’ experience in contract management and relevant law. Recent related experience in academic research and/or university research environment preferred. Previous experience in project management, understanding, interpreting, and writing policies and procedures.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, temporary permanent postion: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario (eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more job details, and how to apply, go to Job Number 107988.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, September 20, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Operational Excellence that Supports World-Leading Research – Join PHRI