Your experience and skills are needed in the Information, Communications and Technologies (ICT) department at a world-renowned health research institute. Join a dynamic team with this temporary (one-year), full time position.
As Admin Assistant – ICT, you will:
- Support the ICT Director and management team
- Organize and manage daily calendars; schedule meetings; coordinate agendas, minutes and reports
- Support staff payroll processing
- Order departmental supplies; issue requisitions to the purchasing department
- Manage the Rogers Wireless account and devices, and more
Qualifications include: Diploma from a recognized college in a related field of study; two or more years’ expereience in administrative role is an asset.
This is a Hamilton Health Sciences full-time, temporary (one-year) posting: 37.5 hours/week Monday through Friday, based in Hamilton, Ontario. (Eligible for hybrid remote work).
For more information (including pay range) – and to apply – go to: Job Number 106848.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, July 26, 2023, 11:59 pm ET.
Excellence in Program Management Supporting World-Leading Research – Join PHRI!